Keeping You Safe: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
Ontario requires people to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination to enter certain businesses, including The Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s. We will require all guests to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (two doses plus 14 day waiting period after second shot) as well as proof of identity.
What is accepted as proof of vaccination?
- Printed Vaccination Record – A printed copy of the Ministry of Health vaccination record received on day of vaccination. Proof of two doses is required. 14 day waiting period after second dose is required to be considered fully vaccinated.
- PDF Vaccination Record – The Ministry of Health vaccination record received on day of vaccination can be shown via PDF or smartphone. Proof of two doses is required. 14 day waiting period after second dose is required to be considered fully vaccinated.
- Outside Provinces Vaccine Records – If you are traveling from outside of Ontario, your provincial immunization record will be accepted. Proof of two doses plus 14 day waiting period must be shown.
Who is exempt from showing proof of vaccine?
- Children under 12 years of age
- Patrons who provide written document completed and supplied by a physician or registered nurse stating that the individual is exempt for a medical reason from being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the effective time-period for the medical reason.
Please visit the Province of Ontario’s website for more information on vaccine proof requirements.