The wellbeing of our clients, guests and staff is paramount. We are taking all precautionary measures to ensure we maintain the highest possible standards surrounding health and safety. The Hamilton Convention Centre continues to engage in the following increased preventative measures;
• Additional alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility in high-traffic areas for greater access by our guests
• Increased the volume of cleaning staff and also the frequency in which areas are being disinfected
• Employees have been reminded to take increased measures to reduce the risk of transmission of illnesses and to stay at home if they are sick
• Increased safe service protocols for all food & beverage operations within the facility
• Enhanced communication with staff to reinforce frequent handwashing and hygiene best practices
We encourage all our guests to practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette at this time when you are visiting the Hamilton Convention Centre.
• Clean hands with soap and water for a minimum of 30 seconds and/or frequent use of alcohol based hand sanitizer
• When coughing and sneezing, be sure to cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue, always avoid using your hands. Discard the tissue immediately.
• Avoid touching your face
Travel Health and Safety
The Government of Canada has increased health screening measures at points of entry for international destinations including Hamilton International Airport, Toronto’s Pearson International Airport and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.
For the latest Government of Canada travel advice and advisories please visit https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
For any additional questions or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 905 525 2020.
To receive the most current information regarding new developments, please feel free to reference the resources below;